Definition of elodea in English:
An aquatic plant of a genus that includes the ornamental waterweeds.
- Genus Elodea, family Hydrocharitaceae
- A couple of oxygenates are anacharis, and elodea.
- The algae-rich water teems with tadpoles, elodea, and finger-size fish.
- If the vegetation is primarily coontail or elodea, the stocking rates should be doubled.
Definition of elodea in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan