- The public organizations that respond to and deal with emergencies when they occur, especially those that provide police, ambulance, and firefighting services.More example sentences
- The final emergency service to be considered is the ambulance service.
- As riders and spectators arrived at Howden Wood, many gave generously to the Yorkshire Air Ambulance, the emergency service which money was being raised for at the event.
- In the face of such a large-scale violent incident, why did the Dingzhou emergency service and the police arrive so late?
More definitions of emergency servicesDefinition of emergency services in:
- The British & World English dictionary