(also dated incase)
Enclose or cover in a case or close-fitting surround.
More example sentences
- It dove down and surrounded the dark energy encasing the young girl.
- I closed my eyes, unable to move, unable to speak, the very heat and darkness surrounding and encasing me.
- Isabella walked towards the elegant instrument and lifted the heavy wooden cover encasing the keys.
- More example sentences
- A plastic sleeve encasement surrounded the actual product and the subsequent instructions for its use.
- Fences, walls, and other protective encasements can easily be constructed.
- One of the EU's main arguments for the closure of the old reactors was the lack of a protective encasement around them.
Definition of encase in:
- The British & World English dictionary