- An image, trace, or other record of the structure or electrical activity of the brain.More example sentences
- Contemporary physicians can use highly refined technologies, such as stethoscopes, electrocardiograms, and encephalograms, to detect minimal life signs.
- Respiratory-related evoked potentials were measured with scalp encephalograms in response to inspiratory occlusions of 200-millisecond duration.
- Its main features are rhythmic myoclonic jerks when drowsy or asleep, which stop if the child is woken, and normal encephalograms during or after the episodes.
More definitions of encephalogramDefinition of encephalogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary