Delightfully charming or attractive: Dinah looked enchanting
More example sentences
- While the scenic beauty of enchanting views make the course one of the most sought after in India, it has provided the backdrop to hundreds of movies in several Indian languages.
- Explore this Georgian Mansion and enjoy a range of exhibitions that offer an enchanting view of Ireland's heritage and culture.
- Standing on the Zhuangyuan Pavilion, you can marvel at the enchanting views of lakes and hills.
- Example sentences
- We are met by our hostess enchantingly dressed in a white muslin gown.
- A bowl of peach chocolate mousse is enchantingly light and aromatic.
- The character designs are enchantingly familiar, but brand new at the same time.
Words that rhyme with enchantingplanting
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.