- A play in which an end carries the ball around the opposing side of the line of scrimmage.More example sentences
- He will also get the ball on hitches and end-arounds to take advantage of his running ability.
- While you're at it, take some end-arounds and handoffs in the backfield.
- Not just another fancy dresser, he has developed into a dangerous deep threat and excels on end-arounds.
adjectiveComputing Back to top
- Involving the transfer of a digit from one end of a register to the other.More example sentences
- Otherwise, a massive amount of new code must be written to stem all individuals’ attempts to do end-arounds on the system.
More definitions of end-aroundDefinition of end-around in:
- The British & World English dictionary