- 1A man at the end of a row, line, or series.More example sentences
- It begins with the fullback blocking the end man on the line.
- 2 • historical A man at the end of a line of performers in a minstrel show who engaged in comic repartee with the interlocutor.More example sentences
- In our village we had an old minstrel-show routine where an end man would Make some dogmatic statement, and the Interlocutor would ask, ‘Are you sure of that?’
- He was always "end man" and his costume nearly always the same boyish one.