- (In some religious beliefs) the period leading up to Judgment Day: people in every age have wondered if the end times were going to occur during their lifetimesMore example sentences
- The Pentecostal movement has also tended towards end times theology.
- The publication contained a synthesis of the Mormon theology based around Biblical prophecy with a sprinkling of "end-times" millennialism.
- In the past, end times theology has caused many conservative Christian groups to stay out of politics.
More definitions of end timesDefinition of end times in:
- The British & World English dictionary