- A condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain.More example sentences
- The most common symptom of endometriosis is pain or discomfort.
- However, it is well known that endometriosis is associated both with pelvic pain and infertility.
- They are even implicated in diseases such as endometriosis and in cancers of the various reproductive organs.
More definitions of endometriosisDefinition of endometriosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary