- Inflammation of the endometrium.More example sentences
- This can lead to the development of endometritis or pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Cesarean delivery is associated with higher risks of complications, such as endometritis, hemorrhage, and thromboembolic disease.
- In pregnant women, chlamydial infection is associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes, including preterm delivery and postpartum endometritis.
More definitions of endometritisDefinition of endometritis in:
- The British & World English dictionary