(also • dated indorsement)
- 1An act of giving one’s public approval or support to someone or something.More example sentences
- When Litan asks consumers that question, she finds that banks get the highest endorsement, with support from 47% of the public.
- Search engines interpret links to your site as an indicator of public endorsement.
- ‘I think they're seeking approval, endorsement and even promotion of their lifestyle,’ said the Reverend.
- 2A clause in an insurance policy detailing an exemption from or change in coverage.More example sentences
- Request additional insured endorsements and certificates of insurance from all independent contractors who conduct programs in your name, or come on your premises.
- Often these changes are done through endorsements to the insurance contract.
- This endorsement extends the liability insurance in your business automobile policy to individual employees who rent a vehicle in their own names while on your business.