(also end point)
1The final stage of a period or process.
- It is not clear to what degree steroids improve thyroid eye disease, or whether they just shorten the time to recovery without improving the final end point.
- But the technical paper was originally meant to be just the start of the process - not the end point.
- The end point was the final visit at six weeks or the last observation carried forward if the participant withdrew earlier.
1.1 Chemistry The point in a titration at which a reaction is complete, often marked by a color change.
- Loading dose is based on ideal body weight with maintenance infusion titrated to the desired end point.
- The end point of the reaction is stable.
- Clarity of reactions and end points varies between some tests.
1.2 Mathematics A point or value that marks the end of a ray or one of the ends of a line segment or interval.
- It seems obvious that it will be a whole lot of points - the endpoints of each of the intervals; remember that we are not removing these endpoints when we take away the line segments.
- Next, the student selects the endpoints for the integral by clicking with the mouse on the x-axis in the graph window.
- For the scale origin, select the endpoint of the line being scaled at the inside edge of the part.
Definition of endpoint in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.