(also end point)
Definition of endpoint in English:
1The final stage of a period or process.
- It is not clear to what degree steroids improve thyroid eye disease, or whether they just shorten the time to recovery without improving the final end point.
- But the technical paper was originally meant to be just the start of the process - not the end point.
- The end point was the final visit at six weeks or the last observation carried forward if the participant withdrew earlier.
1.1 Chemistry The point in a titration at which a reaction is complete, often marked by a color change.
- Loading dose is based on ideal body weight with maintenance infusion titrated to the desired end point.
- The end point of the reaction is stable.
- Clarity of reactions and end points varies between some tests.
1.2 Mathematics A point or value that marks the end of a ray or one of the ends of a line segment or interval.
- It seems obvious that it will be a whole lot of points - the endpoints of each of the intervals; remember that we are not removing these endpoints when we take away the line segments.
- Next, the student selects the endpoints for the integral by clicking with the mouse on the x-axis in the graph window.
- For the scale origin, select the endpoint of the line being scaled at the inside edge of the part.
Definition of endpoint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan