Continuing or long-lasting: he formed a number of enduring relationships with women an enduring problem
More example sentences
- There clearly are some issues that cannot be adequately covered by the enduring power of attorney legislation currently provided in law.
- In a small proportion of cases the illness may take a chronic course over many years with a transition into an enduring personality disorder.
- Well I think there's no doubt now it has an enduring impact upon children.
- Example sentences
- It remains one of the longest-running and most enduringly popular programs ever created.
- Earlier we said that enduringly successful leaders need the support of a capable, committed, enthusiastic workforce.
- Critically lauded and enduringly popular, this reconfiguration of Romeo and Juliet among the street gangs of New York was one of the biggest musical blockbusters in Hollywood history.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.