Continuing or long-lasting: he formed a number of enduring relationships with women an enduring problem
More example sentences
- There clearly are some issues that cannot be adequately covered by the enduring power of attorney legislation currently provided in law.
- This would explain the enduring quality of much of the civil law.
- This has the virtue of leaving it to the reader to consider which features of his reasoning continue to be of enduring value.
- More example sentences
- Always busy and enduringly popular as a venue.
- It remains one of the longest-running and most enduringly popular programs ever created.
- Earlier we said that enduringly successful leaders need the support of a capable, committed, enthusiastic workforce.