(also engineering sciences)
- The parts of science concerned with the physical and mathematical basis of engineering and machine technology.More example sentences
- New information technology courses will be developed in conjunction with the schools of computing science and engineering science.
- That, in combination with textbooks that Navier wrote for practicing engineers, introduced the basic principles of engineering science to a field that previously had been almost completely empirical.
- When a historically accurate reproduction of the 1903 Wright Flyer airplane tries to fly on the 100th anniversary of powered flight, it will have passion, modern engineering science and NASA wind tunnel test results helping it aloft.
More definitions of engineering scienceDefinition of engineering science in:
- The British & World English dictionary