- A prohibition ordered by an injunction.More example sentences
- An enjoinder qualifies that nothing in the Declaration should be construed as authorizing any dismemberment or impairment of the territorial integrity or political unity of sovereign and independent States.
- But it seems that the PM appointed his cabinet, and set them on their merry way without any policy enjoinders.
- Despite the fact that the typical American household borrows to finance everything from homes to cars to college to washing machines, ancient moral enjoinders against borrowing weigh heavily on the popular conscience.
More definitions of enjoinderDefinition of enjoinder in:
- The British & World English dictionary