- Go or put on board an aircraft.More example sentences
- It now requires all aircraft operators who enplane or deplane passengers into a sterile area at an airport to conduct screening before departure.
- Although the players appeared clearly unhappy as they prepared to emplane, they were not willing to speak on record.
- Bangalore is expected to take away a chunk of the traffic as more people from the software capital are emplaning towards the US every day.
More definitions of enplaneDefinition of enplane in:
- The British & World English dictionary