Definition of entertaining in English:
Providing amusement or enjoyment: the magazine is both entertaining and informative
More example sentences
- It is a credit to both sides that they played a very entertaining game, full of passion, pride and a superb quality of football.
- I found him an entertaining companion but I always regarded him as under-educated.
- It should be an entertaining game and it will be interesting to see who wins.
- Example sentences
- Conversely, if I look at it as an entertainingly odd product of its times and surroundings, it comes off pretty darn well.
- When you've been talking to yourself for decades and imposing speech codes on everyone else, your ability to argue coherently - let alone entertainingly - inevitably wanes.
- Though he wrote elegantly and entertainingly on cricket and other quintessentially English subjects, his main claim to fame was his stewardship of the London Magazine, which he kept afloat through his wife's trust fund.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan