- Attractive or tempting; alluring: an enticing prospectMore example sentences
- Her extreme popularity among the Democratic base makes her an enticing choice.
- They are the truth in a world of enticing illusions.
- A pair of slots going right through the cliff looks enticing.
- More example sentences
- Take pizza; order one up in a Roman trattoria and you will be served a delectable diners' delight, perfectly textured flat bread fired in a stone-baked oven, enticingly topped with Parma ham and fresh mozzarella.
- Each sentence is constructed with perfect balance and careful precision to embody thoughtfulness, humanity or humour while at the same time being enticingly, entertainingly readable.
- At lunch, we'd anchor in a sheltered bay for a simple meal - whatever one of us had rustled up in the tiny kitchen - followed by a swim in the enticingly sapphire-coloured water.