- A way into a place or thing, especially a doorway or corridor at the entrance to a building.More example sentences
- Chaos reigned in the main entranceway as police officers swarmed into the building.
- She noticed with some annoyance that anyone standing in the entranceway, set back under the building a few meters as it was, would be dry.
- The second woman walked out to the far edge of the entranceway, out of the cover of the doorway.
More definitions of entrancewayDefinition of entranceway in:
- The British & World English dictionary