- 1At the lowest level in an employment hierarchy: he was hired as an entry-level research assistantMore example sentences
- And most bosses do not expect their entry-level employees to know every artist from the dawn of history.
- Most start in entry-level jobs, such as data processing and mail sorting.
- The majority of identity thefts occur thru contractors employing people in entry-level jobs that have not been properly screened.
- 1.1(Of a product) suitable for a beginner or first-time user; basic: entry-level computersMore example sentences
- The cost of broadband in the UK is falling, especially with the surge in interest for entry-level products.
- Another factor was the drop in prices, especially for entry-level products, which has perked up purchases by small and medium enterprises and homes.
- Shouldn't they have produced at least some entry-level product by now?