- A white blood cell containing granules that are readily stained by eosin.More example sentences
- It revealed that 10 alleged pneumonia cases showed a higher than normal number of the white blood cell eosinophils.
- Those thought to play critical roles are mast cells, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, and the airway epithelium.
- Other while blood cell counts were also examined, including lymphocytes, neutrophils, eosinophils, and basophils.
More definitions of eosinophilDefinition of eosinophil in:
- The British & World English dictionary