- The fluorescence of an object in an optical microscope when irradiated from the viewing side.More example sentences
- The structural dynamics of pulmonary surfactant was studied by epifluorescence light microscopy at the air-water interface of a bubble as a model close to nature for an alveolus.
- Using traditional epifluorescence microscopy, the fluorescence intensity profile can be measured at a particular distance downstream.
- For quantification and microphotography, dye filling was evaluated using a Zeiss Standard microscope equipped with epifluorescence.
More definitions of epifluorescenceDefinition of epifluorescence in:
- The British & World English dictionary