- 1Be a perfect example of: Hearst’s newspapers epitomized bare-knuckle yellow journalismMore example sentences
- These two last examples epitomize the murkiness besetting a serious examination of the occupation of early modem peoples and the identities they derived from their work.
- They lost 18 wickets in a day that epitomised their fragility perfectly.
- There is something about them that seems to epitomise local journalism.
- 2 • archaic Give a summary of (a written work).More example sentences
- A number summarize whole books with replies to subsequent criticism or epitomize decades of work of an author in two-dozen pages.