- The levels of frequency response of an audio signal, or controls which allow their adjustment: judicious use of EQ helps me create a space for each sound [as modifier]: you can save your own EQ settingsMore example sentences
- The volume goes high enough to keep those who like loud music happy and with 4 preset EQ settings you can also have limited control of the sound.
- There was also a very nice array of reverb, dynamic, EQ and other signal processing available.
- Even a dummy can hear how excellent this EQ sounds.
- short for emotional intelligence or emotional quotient. EQ enables us to use feelings to boost and complement our IQ he had a high IQ but a low EQMore example sentences
- We have all heard of IQ, and most of us by now have heard of EQ.
- His work has recently focused on developing EQ "profiles," which reveal the specific competencies that characterize high performers in a range of professions.
- I would add that from what I have read on EQ, or Emotional Intelligence, people skills matter even more.
1940s: on the pattern of IQ.