- Denoting a sentence or other structure in which one term is identified with another, as in the winner is Jill.More example sentences
- One linguist proposes the following "rule" for an equative clause having a PAS-noun-adjective construction.
- In Present Day Korean, there are four markers of equative comparative.
- More example sentences
- Used properly it can calculate odds of capability using numbers and timing within equatively correct momentum.
- In 38 of the 44 cases, the main-clause verb is is or was used equatively.
More definitions of equativeDefinition of equative in:
- The British & World English dictionary