- 1The action of erecting a structure or object: fees will be levied for the erection of monumentsMore example sentences
- The company has won international acclaim for their experience in the manufacture and erection of stainless steel structures and the completion of the spire is another feather in their cap.
- The erector designed and positioned the falsework to allow erection of catwalks and primary steel for the five center elements.
- In many cases erection of the structures is claimed to be about two-thirds the cost of conventional building.
- 1.1A building or other upright structure.More example sentences
- Close before us were long erections like shop counters, but not quite so high.
- These erections - mosques, Buddhist temples and a statue of Jesus Christ - reflect the independent characteristics of different religions in their togetherness.
- Berlin is pocked with meaningful erections that make the cranes and concrete mixers look aesthetic.