- another term for calciferol, vitamin D2.More example sentences
- Second, all individuals with CF who are older than 1 year should receive 800 IU / day of oral ergocalciferol.
- Two forms are available: cholecalciferol and ergocalciferol, and there is virtually no difference between the two, explains a vitamin D researcher.
- Participants were called during their 2-month ergocalciferol courses to ensure adherence to the regimen and reinforce need for follow-up levels.
More definitions of ergocalciferolDefinition of ergocalciferol in:
- The British & World English dictionary