- The automatic correction of errors that arise from the incorrect transmission of digital data.More example sentences
- Each device has a pipeline structure and uses digital error correction to provide good static linearity, according to the company.
- The message payload is re-encoded to compute error correction encoded bits.
- The very first version didn't use any kind of error correction protocol, so it had a tendency to garble things up or crash.
More definitions of error correctionDefinition of error correction in:
- The British & World English dictionary