Definition of erythronium in English:
noun (plural erythroniums or erythronia /-nēə/)
A plant of a genus that includes dogtooth violet.
- Genus Erythronium, family Liliaceae
- Under the trees are clumps of hellebores, erythroniums, and trilliums.
- To add to your tulips and erythroniums, you may consider Fritillaria meliagris, which is a pink-and-white British native.
- ‘Pagoda’ is one of the most commonly available erythroniums.
Definition of erythronium in:
- British & World English dictionary