- The quality of being lively, vivacious, or witty.More example sentences
- Still, personal magnetism and motivational esprit remain important qualifications for leadership in evangelical groups.
- The trouble, though, was that Cole Porter had become incapable of turning out a trademark Cole Porter song, with its inimitable mix of eroticism and esprit.
- They are utterly unique in the ambitiousness of their goals, the intensity of their conversations, the degree of their esprit, and the extraordinary results they deliver.
French, from Latin spiritus 'spirit'.
More definitions of espritDefinition of esprit in:
- The British & World English dictionary