- A major estrogen produced in the ovaries.More example sentences
- There were increases in blood levels of the estrogens, estradiol and estrone, and a reduction of the protective HDL cholesterol.
- Natural estrogen can also easily be divided into the three types of estrogen: estradiol, estrone, and estriol.
- Steroid hormones such as progesterone, testosterone, and estradiol are derived from cholesterol, a major constituent of biomembranes.
More definitions of estradiolDefinition of estradiol in:
- The British & World English dictionary