- An estrogen that is one of the metabolic products of estradiol.More example sentences
- Even though the ovaries cease producing estradiol, estriol continues to be made by the adrenal glands and in fat cells.
- Natural estrogen can also easily be divided into the three types of estrogen: estradiol, estrone, and estriol.
- I assume that you're taking an oral dose of estriol or some combination of estriol, estrone, and estradiol.
More definitions of estriolDefinition of estriol in:
- The British & World English dictionary