(Of sound, especially speech) pleasing to the ear: this successful candidate delivers a stream of fine, euphonious phrases
More example sentences
- To the scientific mind, a euphonious musical piece that calms the mind and soul is as aesthetically beautiful as a complex mathematical formula.
- There's also a call for ‘bright rights,’ a euphonious phrase if ever there was one.
- It was euphonious and easy to sing and to our young ears sounded good.
- More example sentences
- The long-flowing lines smile euphoniously, without generating harsh inner tensions, and evoking a serenity appropriate to G major's blessedness.
- The Hoopoe is euphoniously named for its call.
- Snarled hanks of colored line nest devotedly against one another and suspend euphoniously from a planar filigree of black over white.