- (Of a nucleus, cell, or organism) having an exact multiple of the haploid number of chromosomes.More example sentences
- The pilot study shows that in vitro grown and matured oocytes from preantral follicles that progress to metaphase II possess euploid numbers of chromosomes.
- When colonies are formed, the resulting cells tend to have euploid genomes derived from the aneuploid state by chromosome loss.
- Aneuploid pollen grains compete poorly with euploid pollen and so aneuploidies are eliminated when propagated through the male.
More definitions of euploidDefinition of euploid in:
- The British & World English dictionary