noun(the euro area)
- The member states of the European Union whose currency is the euro: concerns about rising prices in the euro areaMore example sentences
- Mr Hughes said economic data for the euro area continues to paint a mixed picture.
- Employment growth remains limited in the euro area, where the unemployment rate has been anchored around 9%.
- Inflation in most euro area countries fell sharply in May.
More definitions of euro areaDefinition of euro area in:
- The British & World English dictionary