noun[treated as singular]
- A system of rhythmical physical movements to music used to teach musical understanding (especially in Steiner schools) or for therapeutic purposes, created by Émile Jaques-Dalcroze.More example sentences
- In the 1910s, Emile Jaques-Dalcroze taught eurhythmics to the locals here; there was theatre, music and dance, too.
- Numerous sessions by outstanding presenters are sure to stimulate your thinking and revitalize your teaching, with topics ranging from composition, biofeedback, eurhythmics, chamber music and diversity.
- Her interest in Steiner led Melissa to eurythmy, the art of movement and its therapeutic and educational benefits.
More definitions of eurythmicsDefinition of eurythmics in:
- The British & World English dictionary