(also eutectic temperature)
- The temperature at which a particular eutectic mixture freezes or melts.More example sentences
- It has a lower eutectic point than NaCl and can work at lower temperatures.
- Above the eutectic temperature, solutes in the liquid phase of ice are concentrated by a factor fc = 1 / V L, where V L is the fraction of liquid water in equilibrium with ice.
- Once the interface is brought up to the proper eutectic temperature, the heating mechanism must maintain that programmed temperature with minimal overshoot.
More definitions of eutectic pointDefinition of eutectic point in:
- The British & World English dictionary