- A horse or rider that takes part in eventing.More example sentences
- In the morning the eventers will show jump, and in the afternoon the individual champion in show jumping will be crowned.
- This type of training is extremely useful for both showjumpers and eventers as it improves flexibility and balance in horse and rider as well as developing important muscle groups.
- The day combines the light-hearted good humour of well-known jockeys and eventers attempting to play polo - both on bicycles and horses - and the dramatic speed and skill of two top class polo matches.
More definitions of eventerDefinition of eventer in:
- The British & World English dictionary