- An equestrian sport in which competitors must take part in each of several contests, usually cross-country, dressage, and show jumping.More example sentences
- Three-day eventing includes showjumping, dressage and the cross country section, which is said to have the highest risk factor.
- They compete on a weekly basis in showjumping, eventing, dressage and showing, with a string of appearances on the national and international circuits, Olympia and the Horse of the Year Show under their accomplished equestrian belts.
- Thousands of horses compete at racetracks and at showjumping, eventing, dressage, carriage driving, long distance riding, pony and leisure events.
More definitions of eventingDefinition of eventing in:
- The British & World English dictionary