(abbrev.: Eb or EB)
- A unit of information equal to one quintillion (1018) bytes, or one billion gigabytes.More example sentences
- The internet currently handles one exabyte of data every hour.
- Second, a 5 exabyte store would roughly be eight thousand times too small to store " all words ever spoken by human beings ", at least in audio form.
- To put this into context, one exabyte is the equivalent of one followed by 18 zeros of bytes.
More definitions of exabyteDefinition of exabyte in:
- The British & World English dictionary