1A person whose job is to inspect something; an inspector: a police vehicle examiner
More example sentences
- He said he had not been informed of the medical examiner's homicide determination.
- Alaskan officials took the remains to Anchorage for inspection by the state medical examiner.
- An autopsy was scheduled for Wednesday, according to the city medical examiner.
2A person who administers and grades examinations to test people’s knowledge or proficiency.
- You need to justify your approach - don't assume the examiners share your views.
- A written response to the report is sent to the external examiner within three months of receipt.
- Currently exam centres have to hand in coursework on paper to be "moderated" by examiners.
Words that rhyme with examinerstamina
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.