Definition of exciting in English:
1Causing great enthusiasm and eagerness: an exciting breakthrough
More example sentences
- I'm making this sound more exciting than it actually is.
- They are not deficit driven, and they are finding the opportunities most exciting.
- The most exciting prospect in British football has been hampered by injury for years now.
- Example sentences
- But that this throwaway proposal has been excitingly supported by environmentalists is evidence that environmentalists are dumping their prejudices with consumption and growth onto China.
- When we bought our house, it came with many things (an excitingly explosive stove, for example) - but a properly-fenced boundary wasn't one of them.
- The shadow of the Major-Currie affair falls across Blackpool, where suddenly even the least glamorous are excitingly scented with the pheromone of power.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.