(in full Pauli exclusion principle)
- see Pauli, Wolfgang.More example sentences
- In 1925, Wolfgang Pauli gave physics his exclusion principle as a way to explain the arrangement of electrons in an atom.
- As Wolfgang Pauli's famous exclusion principle states, identical fermions cannot occupy the same quantum state at the same time.
- The quantum exclusion principle undergirds the fixed structure of the periodic table.
More definitions of exclusion principleDefinition of exclusion principle in:
- The British & World English dictionary