- To the exclusion of others; only; solely: paints produced exclusively for independent retailers [as submodifier]: exclusively female concernsMore example sentences
- Dropstitch was the first ever feature length film to exclusively feature female snowboarders.
- This might suggest that church meetings then were less exclusively female than they are in Britain today!
- This is not to say that they are exclusively concerned with description.
More definitions of exclusivelyDefinition of exclusively in:
- The British & World English dictionary