(also exercise bicycle)
- A piece of exercise equipment having handlebars, pedals, and a saddle like a bicycle, on which the user replicates the movements of bicycling.More example sentences
- They were joined by staff who helped keep an exercise bike and skiing and rowing machines going for nine hours.
- Still, why not take instruction from history and hook a generator to your exercise bike or rowing machine?
- And did you know that laughing 100 times is equal to 10 minutes on the rowing machine or 15 minutes on an exercise bike?
More definitions of exercise bikeDefinition of exercise bike in:
- The British & World English dictionary