- In existence or operation at the time under consideration; current: opponents of the existing political systemMore example sentences
- The push for growth or reform comes when existing approaches no longer meet all the practical needs of those affected.
- Military and nuclear preparations add to the existing political hostility.
- The Health Committee heard very strong evidence that police do use the existing law.
More definitions of existingDefinition of existing in:
- The British & World English dictionary