- Of, relating to, or capable of expansion.More example sentences
- While the mucosa of the gallbladder appeared unremarkable, an expansile neoplasm had infiltrated the full thickness of the wall.
- A computed tomographic scan of the chest showed an expansile, septated, lytic bone lesion with cortical disruption.
- Microscopically, the tumor nodules were unencapsulated and had a well-defined expansile margin that compressed the adjacent hepatic parenchyma.
More definitions of expansileDefinition of expansile in:
- The British & World English dictionary