- An arrangement under which sums of money spent in the course of business by an employee are later reimbursed by their employer.More example sentences
- It's generally not worth it unless you are a time-pressed business traveler on an expense account.
- The publisher had a huge expense account, especially for business trips.
- Indeed, many of our survey respondents indicated they like getting something for nothing, even if they are traveling on an expense account.
More definitions of expense accountDefinition of expense account in:
- The British & World English dictionary