- Of or relating to the exhalation of air from the lungs.More example sentences
- Although there was slight expiratory wheezing over both lungs, he was not coughing or visibly short of breath.
- Dynamic lung volumes and expiratory flow were measured using incentive animation software.
- In response to a delay in the opening of the expiratory valve, 45 patients increased the duration of neural expiratory time.
More definitions of expiratoryDefinition of expiratory in:
- The British & World English dictionary