- A function whose value is a constant raised to the power of the argument, especially the function where the constant is e.More example sentences
- It was also in Berlin that he discovered the famous Euler's Identity giving the value of the exponential function in terms of the trigonometric functions sine and cosine.
- Thus we can use the two infinite products on the left-hand sides as two different q-extensions of the exponential function.
- He found the standard addition formulas for hyperbolic functions, their derivatives and their relation to the exponential function.
More definitions of exponential functionDefinition of exponential function in:
- The British & World English dictionary